Are you and energetic and passionate IT professional who thrives on providing excellent service to both clients and fellow staff?
Do you value continuous learning, opportunities for personal growth, and a fun, inclusive company culture?
If so, we want AlphaKOR to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us!
AlphaKOR was founded in 1995 and specializes in simplifying information technology to help our customers succeed. We combine these technologies into a managed service to provide our customers with the equivalent of a Fortune 500 IT Department to help drive, accelerate, protect, and future proof their businesses. Our guiding philosophies dictates a balance between creating the ultimate experiences for our customers, our teammates and ourselves. As a multi-award-winning company, we have a proven track record of success through merging the worlds of people, processes, and technology.
• Competitive wages and benefits
• RRSP matching
• Mileage reimbursement or use of company vehicle for off-site service work
• Convenient location near Lauzon and EC Row, on the Lauzon 10 bus route
• Open, collaborative office environment, next to the outdoor trail along Little River, perfect for breaking up your day with some exercise and fresh air
• Discounts on personal computer purchases
• Onsite ping pong & bike desk
• Weekly indoor soccer and outdoor skating for employees and families
• Numerous networking, community, and social events
• Opportunities for continuous learning, company subsidized training, mentoring, and internal growth
The Technical Specialist is responsible for the following: designing, installing, maintaining and supporting Servers, LAN, WAN and network infrastructures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Southwestern Ontario's leading technology companies, please submit your resume for consideration.
AlphaKOR Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.