Are you and energetic and passionate sales professional who thrives on providing excellent service to both clients and fellow staff?
Do you value continuous learning, opportunities for personal growth, and a fun, inclusive company culture?
If so, we want AlphaKOR to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us!
AlphaKOR was founded in 1995 and specializes in simplifying information technology to help our customers succeed. We combine these technologies into a managed service to provide our customers with the equivalent of a Fortune 500 IT Department to help drive, accelerate, protect, and future proof their businesses. Our guiding philosophies dictates a balance between creating the ultimate experiences for our customers, our teammates and ourselves. As a multi-award-winning company, we have a proven track record of success through merging the worlds of people, processes, and technology.
• Competitive wages and benefits
• RRSP matching
• Mileage reimbursement or use of company vehicle for off-site service work
• Convenient location near Lauzon and EC Row, on the Lauzon 10 bus route
• Open, collaborative office environment, next to the outdoor trail along Little River, perfect for breaking up your day with some exercise and fresh air
• Discounts on personal computer purchases
• Onsite ping pong & bike desk
• Weekly indoor soccer and outdoor skating for employees and families
• Numerous networking, community, and social events
• Opportunities for continuous learning, company subsidized training, mentoring, and internal growth
You will increase AlphaKOR’s revenue and Digital Marketing market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building. You will evaluate customer’s needs and align them with key AlphaKOR products, services, and resources.
• Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities for AlphaKOR’s Web Development, Social Media, and SEO/SEM services
• Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
• Work with team to produce estimates, proposals, and facilitate the contractual process
• Consistently exceed monthly and annual sales quota
• Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in CRM
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
• Evangelize AlphaKOR and the Digital Marketing services and solutions we provide
We are looking for someone who:
• Thrives on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
• Has a high level of self motivation and internal propulsion
• Appreciates a good conversation and is comfortable asking business questions and actively listening
• Is highly organized and effective at record keeping in a CRM
• Welcomes a new challenge and adventure, someone that wants to make an impact
• Is familiar with the Digital Marketing landscape and able to speak confidently about common industry trends
• 3-5 years of full-time sales experience (professional service sales is a plus)
• Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
• Experience being held to metrics a plus
• Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful solution sale
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
• CRM experience
• 1-3 years of Digital Marketing and Agency Services professional Sales experience
• 5+ Years of B2B sales experience
• Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Southwestern Ontario's leading technology companies, please submit your resume for consideration.
AlphaKOR Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.